"I" factor Theory Headline Animator

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

In addition of the previous article

“Education... has produced a vast population able to read but unable to distinguish what is worth reading.” - GM Trevelyan

What the worth if the system is unable to produce thinkers. What we have indeed is lot which can read and write but unable to think.

Not only think but even the sensitivity is taken out of these poor creatures. They are the perfect example of what I can call as zombie.

They have no true aspirations, no true desires, no anger, no love but only fear and numbness. They are too numb to even register the pain of this slavery.

This so called modern life is academic, regimental, religious, boring; that’s what I will call it. As I have mentioned several times, we suffer from too much of incomplete information. No one tells you the complete story. No one either knows the complete story or is purposely hiding half of it.

Our so called education has made everything so mechanical. Indeed it is sad to see that there are lessons available for us to know how to be parents. There are lessons on how to be a good husband and wife. There are lessons on teen age parenting. There are handbooks/manuals/instructions for everything. But except there is no handbook/manual/instruction on how to be free and happy.

I won’t be surprised if we start seeing money back guarantying churches that would offer instant forgiveness. We will have vending machines selling good karma. We will see ads for toll free number to talk to GOD directly. Super luxury 3 nights 4 days package tour of heave, with spiritual meals included and with a devine welcome drink. For some extra amount even a photo opportunity with GOD.

Well I think everyone knows whatever I am saying. Like me many others have pointed out the flaws. Still no one has attempted to answer the questions or show a solution to this situation. When so many out there whining about it, why should I add to it?

So maybe from next topic onwards I will post what I feel would work to at least elevate if not remove the problems. Hopefully, I would make sense in my silly humble attempt at displaying ignorant wisdom.

No comments: