"I" factor Theory Headline Animator

Friday, March 05, 2010

2010 The year of Letting go!

Anyone who was ever following my blog, could be wondering where did I disappear.

Well here I am back again. In the year of Letting go. I was presented with a greatest opportunity to make a new beginning and I took it. The results are amazing. Fascinating it is to find that when you let go of past, how fresh new things come to your life.

Things you thought were not possible. Things that were beyond your imagination. It all starts happening like magic.

Now I have a full fledged website and a blog here. I will still continue to write in this blog as well. Hope to reconnect with few who were following this blog and get a few more readers too.

The new site is all about something I call 'Happiness Effect'. I am sure you will like it. Do spend some time, even register if you wish to and participate in that movement of Happiness.

No comments: