"I" factor Theory Headline Animator

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Big Red Button Syndrome

Big Red Button Syndrome
I had the honour and privilege to read this beautiful report, written by Marthe Dumas, on what most of you would be suffering. I appreciated this report even more as I could relate to it since I was a once suffering the same. The report is very concise and small and hence if I were to put more words in my review, I would not justify the original text so efficiently written by Marthe Dumas. It is even more impressive knowing that Marthe's first language is not English. She is French, and yet this report she has produced in English is really amazing. I liked the simplicity, the flow and the fun way she has presented the contents.
I invite you to download it and read it for yourself. It is free. Click on the image to

Read more ...

No comments: