"I" factor Theory Headline Animator

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

CTP Effects

You have been surfing. Well I mean on traffic exchanges and of course you must have bumped in to this CTP adverts a thousand times by now. Maybe a few times, you noticed even my advert of CTP. I am sure if you haven't joined yet, either you are not concerned or too annoyed by it. I can understand. I know that feeling. When something gets too hyped up or talked about, I just don't do it. It is like 'Titanic' the movie. Believe me, I haven't watched that movie, just because pre release and post release hysteria that was associated with it. I can't do anything that has such hysterical levels of madness.
Yet, though late, I joined this craze of CTP. Only to realise, it was not a mad craze. It was worth it. Every single bit of the experience

Read more ...

No comments: