"I" factor Theory Headline Animator

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Promoting My Sites

I have so many sites, blogs and places setup that it is getting impossible to keep track of them all. I can't even write on one of them, regularly. It has become a classic case of problem of choices. More you have, more confused you are. However, when I calm down and view them, with the notes for each of them, the bigger picture appears again. I can see it more clearly then before.

Every time I see the bigger picture, I get motivated once again. Engines start firing up, brain cells shoot faster, there is sudden surge of life in otherwise dead life of mine.

Today is one such day. I am feeling that urge to get back to my writing. To my story telling and expressing what I feel. As always, it would be what I feel and not what I see. It would be, noises of mind. Some may make sense some won't. I don't really care any more if any one else understands or not. What matters the most is I write, when my heart feels like. I write, not for anyone, but for myself. I write as it brings joy to me. I write as I enjoy doing so. 

No comments: